Audio Technica HS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset
Audio Technica HS1 Dynamic Mic Dual Muff Headset with XLR 3-pin plus 1/4" jack.
Set in a heavy-duty gooseneck style mouth piece, the microphone can be set on either the right or left side.
The BPHS1 is leading the way for quality and comfort, with a rugged design and plenty of padding – ideal for use over long periods. Great for live production, radio, film, stage work, television and professional use.
- Microphone features polar pattern and frequency response tailored for natural, highly intelligible vocal reproduction
- Closed-back circumaural ear cups help seal out crowd noise and other background distractions
- Neodymium magnets in microphone and headphones for high output level & detailed sound reproduction
- Cardioid pickup pattern of the dynamic microphone rejects off-axis sounds
- Boom-mounted microphone can be positioned on the left or right side
- Adjustable cushioned headband and lightweight design for long-wearing comfort
- Rugged design with user-replaceable cable and ear pads
- Detachable cable (BPCB1) terminates in 3-pin XLRM-type connector for microphone and 6.3mm 3-conductor for headphone
- Speaker Driver : 40mm
- Frequency Response : 20-20,000Hz
- Cable Length : 3.3m
- Maximum Input Power : 1,600mW
- Connector : XLR (microphone) and 6.3mm jack (headphone)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.