Audio Technica AT9920 Stereo Boundary Microphone
High quality subminiature stereo microphone for digital recorder. Features a newly developed rubber floating structure to decrease external vibration noise from desk surface and also has a low cut switch. Comes with battery power module.
- Transducer : Stereo Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern : Unidirectional
- Frequency Response : 70-16,000 Hz
- Connector : 3.5mm Jack
- Power Module Battery : 1 x LR44
- Dimensions :
- Microphone : 24.5mmH x 55mmW x 61mmD
- Power module: 13.6mmH x 22.4mmW x 44.8mmD
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.