Audio Technica AT9902iS Lapel Microphone
The Audio-Technica AT9902iS lapel microphone is ideal for podcasts and voice memos.
It connects directly to your iPhone or Android Smartphone via a 3.5mm jack and uses plug-in power to provide convenient, high quality audio recording on-the-fly. Its mono electret condenser design delivers excellent clarity with superb natural voice reproduction.
Metal meshing is used to ensure excellent acoustic properties with a notable reduction in external noise and vibration.
The mic features a unique rotating clip design allowing quick and convenient attachment to your shirt collar or tie while a generous 1 metre cable ensures you can hide your smartphone in a pocket or handbag whilst recording.
- Unidirectional microphone
- Rotatable and adjustable clip for fixing the microphone on tie, breast pocket, or collar.
- High Quality Voice Recording on your Smartphone
- Mono Electret Condenser Design
- Clear, Natural Voice Reproduction
- Metal Mesh for Improved Acoustic Properties
- Uses plug-in Power – Requires No Batteries
- 1m Length Cable
- Element : Back electret condenser
- Polar Pattern : Unidirectional
- Frequency Response : 80 – 15,000 Hz
- Power Requirements : Plug-in power
- Weight : 6.3g
- Dimensions : 16mm x 35mm x 23mm
- Output Connector : 3.5mm L-type gold-plated 4-pole TRRS mini jack
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.