Aston Spirit Studio Condenser Microphone
The Aston Spirit is a high-performance, switchable pattern, microphone utilising a 1” gold evaporated capsule. A switch on the mic body selects from Omni, Cardioid or Figure-of-Eight polar patterns.
It is versatile enough to use with most instruments and excels on acoustic guitar and vocals. Its hand-selected capsule is teamed with high-end transformer-balanced circuitry using only the best components such as WIMA capacitors, the same devices you’ll find in boutique microphones costing far more than the Spirit.
The Spirit is designed to deliver a beautifully open sound with sparkling harmonics. This highly accurate microphone gives a stunningly natural and transparent recording, capturing all the detail in the high range but without adding the harshness that some condenser microphones seem to.
- Wave-form mesh head – this unique design provides shock absorption to protect the capsule, with elastic mesh memory
- Built-in pop filter using the latest stainless steel mesh-knit technology
- Direct to stand microphone mounting
- 2mm, solid stainless steel, laser-cut and etched chassis
- Capsule - The Aston Sound - developed by professional artists, engineers and producers
- PCB – market-leading electronic design with WIMA capacitors
- Eco-friendly packaging. No unnecessary frills, just well-designed, re-usable and recyclable packaging
- Transducer Type : Condenser
- Acoustic Operating Principle : Pressure Gradient
- Frequency Response : 20Hz – 20kHz (+/-3dB)
- Equivalent Input Noise : 14dB A-Weighted
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohm : 23.7mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5% : 138dB
- Polar pattern : Omni/Cardioid/Figure-of-Eight
- Pad Switches : -20dB/-10dB/0dB
- Low-Cut Filter : 80Hz
- 48 Volt Phantom power (+/- 4 Volts) is required for operation
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.