Aston Origin Studio Condenser Microphone
The Aston Origin is a high-performance cardioid condenser microphone utilising a one inch (1”) gold evaporated capsule.
It is versatile enough to use with most instruments and excels on acoustic guitar and vocals. Its hand-selected capsule is teamed with high-end transformer-less circuitry using only the best components such as WIMA capacitors, the same devices you’ll find in boutique microphones costing far more than the Origin.
The Origin is designed to deliver direct, smooth and intimate sound…for a natural and transparent recording.
- Wave-form mesh head – this unique design provides shock absorption to protect the capsule, with elastic mesh memory
- Built-in pop filter using the latest stainless steel mesh-knit technology
- Direct to stand microphone mounting
- 2mm, solid stainless steel, laser-cut and etched chassis
- Capsule - The Aston Sound - developed by professional artists, engineers and producers
- PCB – market-leading electronic design with WIMA capacitors
- Eco-friendly packaging. No unnecessary frills, just well-designed, re-usable and recyclable packaging
- Transducer Type : Condenser
- Acoustic Operating Principle : Pressure Gradient
- Directional Polar Pattern : Cardioid
- Frequency Response : 20Hz – 20kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Equivalent Input Noise : 18dB A-Weighted
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohm : 23.7mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5% : 138dB
- Pad Switch : -10dB/0dB
- Low-Cut Filter : 80Hz 48 Volt
- Phantom power (+/- 4 Volts) is required for operation
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.