Alctron MC003 Studio Condenser Microphone with Shock Mount
The MC003 professional FET condenser microphones utilize a precision 1-inch Gold sputtered Diaphragm, and discrete class A FET electronics featuring a transformer coupled balanced output.
It features with large frequency response, large dynamic range and low noise. Moreover, it comes with two external switches (Low cut and sensitivity Attenuator ), which make it more versatile for any recording ambient.
It is your perfect choice for studios, concerts, broadcasting and other stage applications.
- Type : High Performance FET Condenser
- Capsule : 32mm large gold diaphragms
- Switches : Low Cut and Sensitivity Attenuator
- Polar pattern : Cardioid
- Frequency Range : 20Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity : -38.5 ± 2dB (odB=1v/Pa 1000Hz)
- Output Impedance : ≤250 Ohm
- Equivalent Noise Level : ≤20dB (A Weight)
- Max SPL : 125dB for 0.5% THD
- Connector : 3-Pin XLR
- Power Requirement : 48V phantom power supply
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.