Alctron MC003 Studio Condenser Microphone with PF32 MkII Isolation / Reflection Screen
This Bundle Includes :
- 1 x Alctron MC003 Studio Condenser Microphone
- 1 x Alctron PF32 MKII Isolation / Reflection Screen
The Alctron MC003 professional FET condenser microphones utilize a precision 1-inch Gold sputtered Diaphragm, and discrete class A FET electronics featuring a transformer coupled balanced output.
It features with large frequency response, large dynamic range and low noise. Moreover, it comes with two external switches (Low cut and sensitivity Attenuator ), which make it more versatile for any recording ambient.
It is your perfect choice for studios, concerts, broadcasting and other stage applications.
- Type : High Performance FET Condenser
- Capsule : 32mm large gold diaphragms
- Switches : Low Cut and Sensitivity Attenuator
- Polar pattern : Cardioid
- Frequency Range : 20Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity : -38.5 ± 2dB (odB=1v/Pa 1000Hz)
- Output Impedance : ≤250 Ohm
- Equivalent Noise Level : ≤20dB (A Weight)
- Max SPL : 125dB for 0.5% THD
- Connector : 3-Pin XLR
- Power Requirement : 48V phantom power supply
Alctron PF32 MKII is the latest acoustic diffuser screen from Alctron featuring simple structure and easy application.
Because of its light weight, it becomes a portable recording accessory everywhere. The screen is fixed by a metal frame and aluminum panel. The frame is attached to a microphone stand by a clamp.
The microphone can be mounted on the top of the mic stand directly. If the mic stand has a boom, it can be hung on the front of the screen as well.
This screen can greatly improve the sound of the acoustic space around the microphone.
- Width : 450mm
- Height : 300mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.