Alctron DK1000 Classic 55-Style Dynamic Microphone
High quality Zinc die-casting housing
High-output dynamic cartridge for big powerful sound
Cardioid pickup pattern to reduce feedback during live applications
Transparent tailored audio with presence peak for distinct live-sounding vocals
The DK1000 Classic Microphone is a dynamic microphone with great performance characteristics and a look straight out of the '40s and '50s. Using high quality moving coil dynamic, high sensitivity, wide range frequency response, and perfect polar pattern.
Designed for vocals, it has transparent sound and a presence peak that enhances voice reproduction.
- Classic design
- High quality Zinc die-casting housing
- High-output dynamic cartridge for big powerful sound
- Cardioid pickup pattern to reduce feedback during live applications
- Transparent tailored audio with presence peak for distinct live-sounding vocals
- Pop-free locking on-off switch
- Frequency Range : 40Hz - 18KHz
- Sensitivity : -52dB ±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa1000Hz)
- OutputImpedance : ＜300 Ohms ±30%
- Equivalent Noise Level : ≤18dB (A Weight)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CCs Light & Sound Pty. Ltd. users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.